Cleaning and Repairing of four Gabion Structures
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES
DEPARTMENT Safety and Security
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Cleaning and Repairing of four Gabion Structures
• This is a once-off cleaning & repairing of four Gabion structures.
• Previous experience in the cleaning of Gabion Structures is essential.
• Provide a Method Statement with a full explanation of how you will clean the gabion structures without the use of chemicals.
• Please find attached functionality criteria scoring Annexure A
• Remove all waste and sand in the Gabion Structure.
• Ensure that water is able to flow through Gabion sidewalls.
• Replace 80 hessian bags with 60% sand and 40% carbon mixture.
• Remove all plant growth that happens on the gabion wall on both sides of structures.
• Report all problems and forms of illegal dumping in and around the gabion structures
• Appointed contractor must be able to submit a completion report with different types of waste streams that have been removed.
• All waste must be removed immediately after cleaning. No waste to be left behind on site after cleaning day.
• Each gabion must be signed-off on separately.
• Costing must include working over weekends in case of bad weather.
• Repair all visible damaged Wires.
• Contractor to submit CIDB Grading of at least 1CE.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• Contractor will need to supply health and safety file once appointed.
• Please provide a list of all equipment and safety clothing that will be on site during working days.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 21 April 2021
Site meeting : 14 April 2021 @ 12H00
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database