Conducting a once off shock treatment of the water in specific locations of the North End Lake
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES
DEPARTMENT Safety & Security
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
Conducting a once off shock treatment of the water in specific locations of the North End Lake, (approximately one third in size).This treatment must reduce EColi, various other Bacteria and toxins that could be harmful to humans and Aquatic life.
The method of treatment must be Eco Friendly with no adverse effects to human and Aquatic life forms
• The treatment/s must utilize Bioremediation methods.
• The Company must provide documented proof of similar size projects undertaken themselves.
• The Company must provide documents /case studies to prove the effectiveness of their proposed product to be utilized for this project.
• The treatment/s to be administered over a two to three-month period.
1. The Service Provider must have a minimum of 5 yrs of experience with proof of successful projects.
2. Any required analysis to be conducted by an Accredited Test Laboratory (i.e. SANAS Accredited Test Laboratory) as far as reasonably practicable.
3. The service provider must adhere to OHSACT Compliance.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Craig Miller
Tel: 041 4088934
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 05 March 2021
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database.